Cozy up with a bowl of this flavorful soup, featuring Jacobsen Salt Co. Infused Black Pepper Salt featured in our Heart of the Home gift. It's a perfect meal for a cold winter night, with hearty cauliflower and pantry staples. Plus, you'll be able to enjoy leftovers throughout the week for lunch or anytime you need a little nourishment and warmth.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large yellow onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons Yellow Curry Paste
- 1 teaspoon Jacobsen Salt Co. Infused Black Pepper Salt
- 1 large sweet potato, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 large head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 4 1/2 cups vegetable stock
- 1/2 - 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 lime
Heat olive oil in a large dutch oven and sauté onions and garlic for about 3 minutes. Add curry paste, Infused Black Pepper Salt, sweet potato, and cauliflower; stir and cook for about 5 minutes more. Add the vegetable stock and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook until cauliflower and sweet potato are tender (about 10 - 12 minutes).
Remove dutch oven from heat and carefully blend the soup in a Vitamix or using a stick blender, working in batches if necessary. Add coconut milk and fresh lime juice to taste. Serve immediately and add desired garnishes such as cilantro, fried shallots, toasted cashews, Black Pepper Salt to taste.